Thinking of joining, who are the Weekend Warriors?
Weekend Daytime Mythic Raiding & Mature Social Community at Weekend Warriors!
Throm-Ka, Brave Soldier of the Horde!
- Looking to raid but work too hard or too late in the week?
- Unable to raid evenings without aggroing your IRL raid boss?
- Tired of sometimes on, sometimes off raiding with casual guilds that don’t get you very far?
- Looking for a guild that caters for Mythic Raiders, Social and Casual alike?
- A Pet / Mount / Achievement collector who needs a place to call home with guilds to chat to?
- A veteran of the game that just wants somewhere to play socially or casually that reminds them of what guilds were like in the old days?
- A long-term WoW player who despite feeling jaded can’t quit as the desire for raiding is what keeps you going?
- Looking for a rich, active and bustling community to enjoy any content with so you never have to go through the pain of having to join a PuG again?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you should apply to join Weekend Warriors!
Weekend Warriors are The Original™ Weekend daytime raiding guild. Don’t settle for new or passing imitations – we’re still the original and the best! Naturally we’re flattered by all this imitation but we’re the Guild with the 10 year history of raiding and a thriving social community throughout.
Weekend Warriors has the proven strength and character to guarantee you raiding continuity for as long as you want to continue to play WoW. Formed during the icy days of Wrath of the Lich King, our guild has survived to date without a single guild break-down or raiding break in 9 years, 7 expansions and 25 raid tiers.
Membership of Weekend Warriors is all inclusive, with repairs, flasks, pots, gems, enchants and food for raids included!
Our Mythic Progress Team
- Saturday & Sunday: 15:45 to 19:00 (Server Time)
Saturday & Sunday: 16:45 to 20:00 (Server Time) from June to September
Our Mythic Progress Team raid every weekend afternoon to keep lunch and evening time open for those all important social activities. Our aim is to clear all relevant content on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
So, if you’re done with guild hopping and the 4 night per week hardcore scene then don’t quit! Join us and keep raiding with a guild that makes raiding fit real life and not the other way around.
We currently have a strong and stable roster of players, but we are always looking for more exceptional, mature players to enrich our Mythic Roster.
Our official Progress Raid times are Saturday & Sunday from 15:45 – 19:00 server time (60 minutes later in the summer months)
Raiding History & Accomplishments
Wrath of the Lich King
Icecrown Citadel 25N- 12/12 pre-nerf : 2/12 25HC
Ruby Sanctum (25man) – 1/1 pre-nerf
Blackwing Descent 10man : 25man – 6/6 : 6/6
Bastion of Twilight 10man : 25man – 4/4 : 4/4
Throne of the Four Winds 10man : 25man – 2/2 : 1/2
Firelands 10man : 25man – 7/7 : 4/7
Dragon Soul 10man – 8/8 pre-nerf.
Mists of Pandaria
Mogu’shan Vaults (10man) – 6/6 (Curve)
Heart of Fear (10man) – 6/6
Terrace of the Endless Springs (10man) – 4/4
Throne of Thunder (10man) – 12/12
Siege of Orgrimmar (25man) – 14/14Flex : 14/14N : 14/14H/M (10/14 pre-nerf, 14/14 Mythic)
Warlords of Draenor
Highmaul – 7/7N : 7/7H : 7/7M (Curve)
Blackrock Foundry – 10/10N : 10/10H : 10/10M (Curve)
Hellfire Citadel – 13/13N : 13/13H : 13/13M (Curve)
The Emerald Nightmare – 7/7N : 7/7H : 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
Trial of Valor – 3/3N : 3/3H : 3/3M (Curve)
The Nighthold – 10/10N : 10/10H : 10/10M (Curve)
Tomb of Sargeras – 9/9N : 9/9H : 7/9M (Curve)
Antorus the Burning Throne – 11/11N : 11/11H : 10/11M (Curve)
Battle for Azeroth
Uldir – 8/8N : 8/8H : 7/8M (Curve)
Battle of Dazar’alor – 9/9N : 9/9H : 9/9M (Cutting Edge)
Crucible of Storms – 2/2N : 2/2H (Curve)
The Eternal Palace – 8/8N : 8/8H : 7/8M (Curve)
Ny’alotha, the Waking City – 12/12N : 12/12H : 11/12M
What do we expect from our members?
- We’d like you to be a mature, adult player that will integrate well into our overall guild demographic.
- Be at maximum level on the character you wish to join on (sorry, we do not accept levelling applications)
- Enjoy and care about the social aspect of the game, playing with friends and family, helping and being helped out or just chewing the fat in chat or on Discord whilst grinding
- And last, but by no means least, you should be a stable and mature individual with a sense of humour and friendly disposition towards others and the ability to take constructive criticism and guidance
Additionally, if applying to join our Progress Team you must:
- Know your class like you know yourself
- Research boss tactics (Heroic and Mythic)
- Be appropriately geared for your tier of raiding
- Have a real life, work, family and or other commitments that come first yet still able to set aside 6 hours a week regularly to raid with your team mates
- Be able to dedicate enough time so that your attendance ratio is a minimum of 85%
Our Flex Raid Team, and Social Membership
- Friday & Sunday: 20:00 to 23:00
Flex / Social membership is more about who you are as a person and how well you integrate and settle into our guild demographic without the extra pressures that accompany mythic raiding.
We still expect you to play nice, and our Flex Team raids operate one difficulty tier behind the main progress team for Flex Raiders, Socials and alts on Friday & Sunday Nights from 20:00 to 23:00. The Flex Team is composed of everyone from retired hardcore raiders to casual players, pet & mount collectors, achievement hunters and those who just hang out and chill with their guildies – all add to the rich social scene at Weekend Warriors.
Recruitment is always open for Flex Raiders and Socials as our more casual members enrich the important social experience in the guild, all of whom are welcome to sign for our Flex raids where we always provide Curve and a laugh for our members.
For further information on our guild, have a deeper dive into our forums here or poke Quothnor (Recruitment Officer), Scabbrox (GM), Necroaxe (Raid Leader) Viix, Moldymartha or Penvrane if you have any further questions.