Guild Forums

Weekends Warriors’ Official Guild Raffle

Post has published by Necroaxe
  • This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Scabbrox.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Necroaxe
    Warlord
      @necroaxe
      Guild Council MemberYears ServiceRaid Team ChampionFlex Team MemberLoremasterRaid Team RegularStreamerHigh Overlord

Hey all,

As some of you already know, Moldymartha (aka Suzy) and I have been planning to host a guild competition of sorts to aid with guild bank donations, to offer people something to achieve and also for a bit of fun as a guild and as the community we are a part of.

Without further ado, I’d like to announce the opening of Battle for Azeroth’s first guild raffle!

As with any raffle, the first question anyone to ask will be: What can I win? Well, there are 2 types of prizes in store people who are lucky enough to earn the winning tickets from entry to the raffle. These prizes will be:

• Your very own Sky Golem mount, which allows you gather herbs while remaining mounted on it.
    • Your very own Great Sea Ray as an opportunity to get your first aquatic mount to prepare for the inevitable underwater shenanigans that await us in the rest of the expansion. There are 3 Sea Rays in the raffle to be earned. (Donation of these mounts courtesy of Moldymartha and Kharastrasza)
    • Your very own Steelbound Devourer as an alternative to the Great Sea Ray or Sky Golem if you win them and happen to already own them. This fel-green core hound mount will love you forever, though don’t spawn it in raids with the Gamon toy.
    • For anyone who has earned all 3 of the mounts available to be won in the raffle, a 25,000 gold prize awaits you!

This competition will be simple and straightforward. There are a strict set of rules that you need to follow to be able to enter the raffle and become eligible for the prizes listed above. It’s very important you follow the rules to be able to earn your ticket(s) and chance at winning these mounts. Here are those rules:

1.  Each person is allowed a maximum of allotted raffle tickets, purchasable by their main character only.
    2. To purchase a single raffle ticket, you must send a selection of any of the below amount of materials to Moldymartha by in-game mail only. Depositing it in the guild bank does not count as entry into the raffle. Here are the possible materials and the amount of them that you must send to Moldymartha only to enter (select only one material type for each ticket, don’t mix and match different mats for your ticket)
    3. Entry is required by sending any stack of the required amount of mats to Moldymartha by mail. She will enter you into the raffle via a specific guild lottery addon that allows to assign tickets to each person randomly, so all can be certain it’s not rigged(!).
    4. The raffle competition will open on Saturday the 15th of September and end on Saturday 29th of September at 00:00 Server Time. Entries must be submitted within this 2 week period and not any time after. You may only purchase a maximum of 3 tickets in this period for 3 individual chances at winning one of the prizes.
    5. Here’s what the in-game mail needs to be set up like:

Mining  Enchanting  Herbalism  Cooking  Jewelcrafting
     310 Platinum Ore  20 Veiled Crystals  20 Anchor Weed  1200 Meaty Haunches  6 Kraken’s Eye (Uncut)
     350 Storm Silver Ore  300 Frenzied Fangtooth
     275 Monelite Ore  200 Redtail Loaches
     85 Midnight Salmon

Prize winners will be selected on Sunday the 30th of September, and their prize will be mailed to them via in-game mail and announced on this thread. Anyone who purchases all 3 tickets will also receive a forum medal award to reflect their dedication to guild bank donations.

For any queries, questions and information about the raffle you may contact me on Discord or in-game and I’ll clarify anything that is unclear.

Thanks for reading and let the raffle commence! Good luck, have fun, and let’s drown Suzy in mats!

• This topic was modified 50 years ago by .

"You act like mortals in all that you fear and like immortals in all that you desire"

- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

• Randeh
    Guild Member
      @randeh
      Years ServiceSocial MemberGuild Farmer

Great stuff!

If having the winning ticket for a Sky Golem, but already having it, will that mean can choose to take a giant sea ray instead?

Good luck farming all!

• Scabbrox
    Warlord
      @scabbrox
      High OverlordYears ServiceRaid Team Champion€ Donor ExtremeVideo UploaderStreamerRaid Team Regular

I think I can add the blacksmith mount from Legion as an alternative prize if someone has one of the others and not that one.

• Moldymartha
    General
      @moldymartha
      € DonorGuild Bank AdminFlex Team MemberGuild FarmerGuild Bank HeroYears ServiceRAFGuild Council Member

The guild raffle addon wont allow me to put in alternative prizes, so that would need to be solved here if there will  be alternative prizes. The addon can handle only 3 prizes  not much i can do about that 😉

• Scabbrox
    Warlord
      @scabbrox
      High OverlordYears ServiceRaid Team Champion€ Donor ExtremeVideo UploaderStreamerRaid Team Regular

The guild raffle addon wont allow me to put in alternative prizes, so that would need to be solved here if there will be alternative prizes. The addon can handle only 3 prizes not much i can do about that ????

That’s fine, not adding a 4th prize, just saying if a winner has both ray and golem then I can offer the corehound mount if that is one they don’t have.  May not be needed.

• Necroaxe
    Warlord
      @necroaxe
      Guild Council MemberYears ServiceRaid Team ChampionFlex Team MemberLoremasterRaid Team RegularStreamerHigh Overlord

Added a Blacksmithing mount to the list of possible prizes in the event someone owns the Mana Ray and/or the Sky Golem if they end up winning them.

Also added a 25,000 gold cash prize for those who win a ticket and own all 3 mounts available.

Don’t worry to participate even if you own the mounts! Join in the fun.

"You act like mortals in all that you fear and like immortals in all that you desire"

• Moldymartha
    General
      @moldymartha
      € DonorGuild Bank AdminFlex Team MemberGuild FarmerGuild Bank HeroYears ServiceRAFGuild Council Member

bump:)

• Moldymartha
    General
      @moldymartha

Hello:)

These are the numbers of the mats that we got from selling raffle tickets to help guildbank prosper.

Anchor weed: 300

Kraken’s eye: 30

Monelite ore: 275

Meaty haunch: 3600

Platinum: 620

Redtail loach: 200

Stormsilver: 350

Veiled crystal: 80

Thank you all that bought tickets we hope that you are happy with your new mounts!

• Necroaxe
    Warlord
      @necroaxe

Congratulations to all the raffle winners once again, and thank you to everyone who participated and took part in this guild-wide event and drive to fill the guild bank’s stockpiles and make it a bit more fun for people.

The winning tickets for this raffle belonged to:

• Kherminey – Winner of the Sky Golem mount.
    • Braggha – Winner of the Great Sea Ray mount.
    • Zumbles – Winner of the Great Sea Ray mount.

In addition to the winning tickets, those who purchased all 3 available tickets in the raffle and provided the most to the guild bank will receive their very own Guild Bank Hero forum award badge for their contributions.

The following provided the most materials to the guild bank in the raffle by purchasing the maximum amount of tickets:

• Zulmeera
    • Kherminey
    • Zumbles
    • Maymay
    • Braggha
    • Damonah
    • Nirras
    • Randeh
    • Athiyk

A very special and eternal thank you goes to Moldymartha for taking the time and the effort to organizing and keeping track of the guild raffle. Never would’ve happened without this crazy lady’s help.

Once again, thank you all for taking part in this guild-wide raffle. Keep an eye on this thread for more competitions like this in the future!

• Braggha
    Guild Member
      @braggha
      Years ServiceFlex Team MemberGuild Farmer

Still waiting for my sea ray btw 😉

• Scabbrox
    Warlord
      @scabbrox

Still waiting for my sea ray btw ????

I have it in my bags, will send it today.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.
Please check your spam folder or try another email address before contacting [email protected] if you experience any issues.